- Drafting constitutional documents, formation of and support in registering limited liability companies, closed and open joint-stock companies;
- Providing support in registering legal entities with foreign investments;
- Establishing and support in registering branches and representative offices;
- Providing support in the accreditation of foreign companies’ branches and representative offices;
- Providing support in registering securities issues;
- Preparing of shareholders registers and registers of participants of limited liability companies;
- Drafting shareholders agreements and agreements between participants of limited liability companies;
- Assisting in corporate disputes including representation in courts;
- Preparing for and participating in general shareholders / participants meetings;
- Providing support in restructuring and reorganizing legal entities;
- Providing support in liquidating legal entities;
- Providing support in major transactions and interested party transactions.
Legal due diligence
- Legal due diligence review of corporate documents;
- Reviewing commercial agreements;
- Legal due diligence review of employment contracts (including employment contracts with management) and of internal company documents regulating labour relations;
- Legal due diligence review of rights to fixed assets and real estate;
- Legal due diligence review of rights to intellectual property.
- Advising on issues arising in the legal regulation of international economic activities;
- Drafting and analyzing commercial contracts of al types, including distribution agreements, agency agreements, concession contracts, construction management agreements, joint production agreements;
- Analyzing agreements on supplies / performance of works / public procurement contracts.
Investments, mergers and acquisitions
- Advising on the application of legislation relating to support for investment activities in Russia at both fedederal and local levels;
- Advising investors on issues relating to the provision of benefits in the course of investment activities, and assisting investors to claim or receive such benefits;
- Advising on issues relating to state guarantees for investors;
- Advising on issues connected with the legal regulation of activities in Special Economic Zones;
- Advising on participation in public-private partnership (PPP) projects;
- Providing support to ensure compliance with antimonopoly requirements;
- Providing legal support on investment projects;
- Advising on the receipt of customs benefits;
- Drafting production sharing agreements;
- Providing support to participants in joint construction projects;
- Protecting investors’ rights;
- Structuring merger and acquisition transactions generally;
- Structuring merger and acquisition transactions specifically from the standpoint of maximizing tax advantages.
- Legal Due Diligence examination of rights to real estate;
- Providing support in real estate transactions and in effecting the state registration of such transactions;
- Creating the optimum conditions for real estate sale and purchase transactions;
- Providing support in the acquisition of the actual land plots which are under the buildings and other real estate constructions;
- Transferring land into different use categories;
- Conducting disputes with respect to real estate;
- Providing legal support in property management projects;
- Providing legal support for the conclusion of lease agreements for real estate on investment terms.
Banking and Finance:
- Drafting loan agreements, and advising on the legal aspects of entering into bank loan (credit) agreements, representing clients’ interests in negotiating bank loan (credit) agreements;
- Drafting pledge agreements of all types including mortgage agreements (pledge of real estate), representing clients’ interests in negotiating the pledge agreements;
- Representing clients’ interests in negotiating the terms of bank guarantees;
- Providing support in operations with promissory notes and securities;
- Drafting finance lease contracts and offering support in concluding such contracts.
- Advising on taxation issues, including questions on applying the provisions of Double Tax Treaties;
- Providing support in finding the most efficient structures from a taxation standpoint, including making use of structures involving foreign entities;
- Structuring merger and acquisition transactions to maximize tax efficiency;
- Providing support in negotiations with the tax authorities in the course of tax audits and based on the outcomes of tax audits;
- Conducting pre-court examinations of and settling tax disputes;
- Representing clients in state arbitral courts with respect to tax disputes.
- Advising on legal regulations applicable to customs matters in Russia;
- Advising on issues associated with application of customs regimes and payments customs duties and fees;
- Representing clients in customs disputes: conducting pre-court examination and reaching settlements, and representing clients in state arbitral courts.
- Documenting parties’ relations in relation to outsourcing, out-staffing and secondments;
- Drafting and providing support in registering collective labour agreements;
- Providing legal support in the course of collective negotiations;
- Drafting internal labour documents (internal labour regulatory acts);
- Providing legal support during negotiations with trade unions and drafting the corresponding resolutions and agreements;
- Advising on issues associated with the employment of staff and the termination of their employment of personnel;
- Drafting employment contracts, including with the CEO and top management;
- Conducting labour disputes (both individual and collective disputes);
- Advice on issues associated with redundancy of staff and number of employees.
Intellectual property rights
Advising on and drafting agreements and other documents, providing legal support in registering with the patents authority and representing clients in court, in relation to:
- Unified production processes;
- Trade names;
- Appellations of origin;
- Neighboring rights;
- Manufacturing (technological) secrets (know-how);
- Trade marks and service marks;
- Business names;
- Drafting and support in registering license agreements, including with foreign licensees.
Advising on, drafting agreements and other documents, providing support in the registration process and representing clients in court in relation to:
- Protection of information;
- The Internet and electronic commerce;
- Information security;
- Confidentiality of information;
- Personal data protection;
- The mass media.
Litigation & Arbitration
- Representing clients in state arbitration courts and the courts of general jurisdiction;
- Settling disputes out-of-court before trial;
- Representing clients during the enforcement of courts’ decisions;
- Representing clients in international commercial arbitrations;
- Representing clients during pre-trial negotiations;
- Representing clients in conciliation procedures;
- Dispute resolution under the administrative procedure;
- Representing clients in private arbitration courts;
- Representing clients during labour arbitration processes.
- Drafting agency contracts and contracts for the representation of the interests of individual sportsmen;
- Drafting media, broadcasting and sponsorship contracts;
- Safeguarding interests in the spheres of personal data protection and intellectual property protection;
- Drafting contracts between sports clubs or associations and players;
- Advice on issues associated with recruiting foreign sportsmen and receiving work permits for them.