Ardea Legal Services provides legal support in corporate finance transactions generated by Ardea's Investment Banking arm, but in addition provides stand alone legal services to a range of clients active in Russia.
We have Russian and English specialists who have extensive experience of Russia-related local and international transactional and commercial work across a range of disciplines. We can therefore offer advice in Russian or English, and create legal and transactional documentation in either language, whether governed by Russian or English law. Our work is marked by its high quality at extremely competitive billing rates.
We have particular experience of the following:
- Legal support of corporate finance and M&A process;
- Corporate structuring and governance for corporate financing;
- Loan and finance documentation;
- Tax structuring of corporate finance transactions, including international and offshore tax structuring;
- Conducting legal due diligence;
- Setting up and assistance with administration of corporate structures in Russia and internationally including tax-friendly jurisdictions;
- General commercial agreements such as distribution, agency, shareholder agreements, and general commercial terms and conditions;
Where further specialist legal input is necessary, our contacts with reliable law firms in Russia, the UK, Cyprus, continental Europe and the Americas allow us to identify and work with suitable high-quality firms to provide all the legal support that may be necessary to our clients.
Finally, we have particular experience in the sports sector, with our lawyers having advised major international sports clubs, governing bodies and individual sportspersons on a range of matters relating to player contracts and registrations, TV rights, media agreements and other media issues, and commercial licensing and sponsorship matters. We are keen to place our experience at the disposal of interested parties on the Russian market.